Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Classroom - BV
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||London||28-10-2019||2 Days|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Birmingham||02-12-2019||2 Days|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Luton||09-12-2019||2 Days||£1,395|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Manchester||09-12-2019||2 Days|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Milton Keynes||09-12-2019||2 Days||£1,395|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Watford||09-12-2019||2 Days||£1,395|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||London||09-12-2019||2 Days|
Lean Six Sigma is a modern managerial concept and is the combination of two separate methodologies; Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean is a methodology designed to improve business by preserving quality and value but with less work and Six Sigma is a system designed to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of errors using statistical methods.
Enrol on your Six Sigma course with us today and start earning up to £70,000! Future proof your career and open a wide variety of doors - start your project management training today!
Lean Six Sigma is the world’s most recognised process improvement methodology. This qualification is fully accredited by CEPAS, A Bureau Veritas Company and is intended specifically for process improvement team members who are completely new to Lean Six Sigma processes.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The Yellow Belt is an ideal introduction and starting point to understanding Lean & Six Sigma.
With this training you will learn:
- The fundamental Lean principles, Six Sigma principles, and the overwhelming benefits of blending the two in a unified approach
- Project execution based on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology
- Project targeting criteria and what makes a great LSS project
- Lean & Six Sigma concepts and tools
- Key elements of successful Lean Transformation
- Project Selection
- Team Roles
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Value-Add versus Non-Value-Add
- Root Cause Analysis
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Lean Flow & Work Cells
- Visual Tools
- Capacity & Bottlenecks
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Why study Lean Six Sigma with us?
- Course meets ISO 18404 in the most simple and affordable way on the market
- Study the number one Quality Management methodology
- Increase your salary up to £70,000
- Improve processes within any organisation
- No experience required to start
- No proof of project work required
- Mock tests & exam simulations
- Exams included
- Sigma XL software available
Who are CEPAS?
Since 1994, CEPAS have been the market leaders in certifying competence and experience in professional activities.
Their mission statement is to “guarantee a high quality of both personnel and training to the market, in the sectors where the demand is the highest”, something which aligns strongly with the e-Careers mission statement.
The CEPAS values are:
- High Professionalism
- Respect for People
- Compliance with Laws
- Proactive Approach to the Market
- Reliability of CEPAS Trademark