MoP Foundation & Practitioner Classroom
|MoP® Foundation & Practitioner||London||04-11-2019||5 Days||£2,495|
|MoP® Foundation & Practitioner||Bristol||11-11-2019||5 Days||£2,495|
|MoP® Foundation & Practitioner||Birmingham||02-12-2019||5 Days||£2,495|
|MoP® Foundation & Practitioner||London||13-01-2020||5 Days||£2,495|
The four-day Management of Portfolios (MoP®) Classroom course will identify techniques you can use for implementing, maintaining and measuring portfolio management with a proven set of principles. You will receive an all-encompassing knowledge of portfolio management using the best practice framework, learning how to make decisions regarding change, and how to apply and tailor the strategies to practical examples of portfolios.
MoP® is a part of the AXELOS Global Best Practice certifications and will equip you with the knowledge and certification you need to prove to employers that you are a capable Portfolio Manager.
The Foundation training takes place over the first three days and will provide you with basic knowledge of MoP® and how it is utilised by businesses, helping you to understand what it takes to work in a Portfolio Office.
MoP® Foundation Exam format
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40-minute duration
- Closed book.
The Practitioner course takes place over the final two days and will build on the basic knowledge studied at Foundation level, teaching you how to apply that knowledge of the methodology into a business scenario.
MoP® Practitioner Exam format
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question - all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 3-hour duration
- Open book exam (MoP guide only).
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Ensure successful delivery in terms of time, quality, budget and benefits realization.
- Improve engagement and communication between senior management and staff.
- Offer more informed resource allocation, improved delivery and greater benefits realization going forward.
- Prioritize programmes and projects in terms of their contribution to your organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Provide a means for greater efficiency in the delivery of change initiatives via improved resource planning, dependency management and streamlined procedures.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Classes are run by experienced approved trainers.
- Official MoP® manual included.
- Receive an approved courseware book, including sample papers and exercises, to help you prepare for exams.
- Drinks and refreshments included.
- Interest free credit and finance options available.
The MoP® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MoP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.