Introduction to ITIL®
This is an accredited product to support self-study computer-based elearning for the ITIL® Foundation exam. The course aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated professional in your own time and at your own pace.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Provides an overview of ITIL®, what it is, where it is used.
- innovative leading-edge e-learning developed by industry experts.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
- This introduction is the start of the path into IT Service Management and the first step to enable candidates to progress on to further levels within the ITIL® qualifications framework.
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
- Enables all staff working within an IT environment to appreciate the structure to Information Technology Service Management.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 2 modules with associated interactive lessons.
- Notes to support each lesson to consolidate the learning.
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the ITIL® syllabus.
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports.
- Interactive exercises to assist with knowledge retention.
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by iTSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Getting to grips with ITIL Terminology
- What is IT Infrastructure Library?
- Why is ITIL so successful?
- ITIL Lifecycle Core
- Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Definition of a Service.
- Concepts of Service Management
- Need and Source for Best Practice
- What is a Service
- Types of Service
- Who are Stakeholders?
- Key Definitions
- What are Processes?
- Functions and Roles
- Key Roles?
- The RACI Matrix
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above