Official CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+, Security+ Training, Live Labs & Official Exams
Develop your IT professional skills to an exceptionally high level with this CompTIA course and exam package. With CompTIA A+ Technician, Network+ and Security+ courses, and entry to the relevant exams, it has everything you need to achieve your CompTIA certifications, in one convenient bundle.
Why Should I Invest?
CompTIA certifications are globally recognised, and those holding them are sought after by big name companies worldwide. Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP and Intel are just some of the companies that use CompTIA. From the comprehensive Technician course to the detailed Network+ and Security+ courses, this great value package will teach you all you need to know to pass the included exams and achieve that highly regarded multi-certified status, opening the door to many opportunities in the IT networking and security fields.
How Will I Learn?
These online courses are a flexible study option that you can easily fit around existing work and home commitments. Live Labs, flash cards, quizzes, lessons, videos and exercise questions aid information retention and recall, and you’ll also have access to a number of resources to help you to prepare for the included exams.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the Official CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ courses before taking the exams to achieve complete certification in all three areas of expertise.
Official CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002 Core Series)
- Laptops, desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, e-readers, GPS
- Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS X, Chrome OS
- Mobile device network connectivity, application support and device synchronization
- Networking hardware devices (Routers, switches, access points, cloud-based network controller, PoE, etc.)
- Networked hosts, server role, Internet appliances, legacy systems
- PC hardware tools and components, BIOS/UEFI settings, solid state drives (M2, NVME, SATA 2.5), RAID 10, hot swappable storage configurations
- Custom PC configurations including virtualization workstations and NAS devices
- Sharing multifunction devices and printers via OS settings, wired and wireless connections, 3D printing
- Logical security concepts, Active Directory security settings, software tokens, MDM policies, MAC address filtering, certificates, VPN, DLP, email filtering
- Security protocols and encryption (WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES), authentication methods (single-factor, multifactor, RADIUS, TACACS), security threat identification and prevention
- Privacy concerns and policies (PII, PCI, GDPR, PHI)
Official CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
- Study network theory.
- Look at bounded and unbounded network media.
- Gain understanding of network implementations.
- Book your knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and data delivery.
- Study a lesson on routing.
- Look in detail at TCP/IP services.
- Move on to look at the WAN infrastructure.
- Next study cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Complete a lesson on network security basics.
- Learn how to prevent security breaches and respond to security incidents.
- Understand network management.
- Look at how to troubleshoot network issues in detail.
Official CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
- Learn how to measure and weigh risk.
- Look at monitoring and diagnosing networks.
- Develop your understanding of devices and infrastructure.
- Study access control, authentication and authorisation in detail.
- Take a lesson in protecting wireless networks.
- Understand security and the cloud.
- Look at host, data and application security.
- Study cryptography in detail.
- Boost your knowledge of malware, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Understand social engineering and other foes.
- Take a comprehensive look at security administration.
- Become adept at disaster recovery and incident response.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- A great value course package containing all you need to prepare for the official CompTIA A+, Network+ and Security+ exams (included).
- Use a range of interactive learning resources, including Live Labs, to keep you engaged and aid information retention and recall.
- Summary and challenge questions after each lesson to reiterate what you’ve learned.
- Take pre and post assessment tests to consolidate learning. Make use of learn, test (timed exam conditions) and review test modes.
- Course content maps closely to exam objectives.
- Access to a range of training materials to help you prepare for the exams.
- Gain valuable knowledge across a range of IT networking and security fundamentals.
- Become a very appealing prospect to companies and businesses looking for a highly trained IT professional.
- Fast-track your career by progressing through this series of courses and gaining your certifications as soon as you feel ready.
All exams are sat in pearson Vue test centres.
|Online Course with Exam|
|CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above