Sales positions can be notoriously stressful and difficult, but with the right skills and tools you can make your job of closing that sale far easier and more enjoyable. This course in closing techniques looks in detail at the methods behind becoming a successful salesperson.
What Will I Learn?
The five modules of this course look at key aspects of successful sales, focusing especially on closing techniques. You’ll learn about ‘closing positively’, understanding factors that drive buying decisions, building credibility throughout the sales process, advanced sales techniques and negotiating in sales situations.
Who Is It For?
This course is ideal for those working in, or applying for, sales based positions. It’s a great addition to a CV that will give you an edge over other candidates and will no doubt lead to a more confident, successful technique when closing those sales. Those working on commission will find this course very useful in helping them hit those targets and ultimately earn more money!
Key Learning Points
Work through five detailed modules to perfect your closing techniques and boost your confidence when selling.
- Understand the term ‘closing positively’ and its importance.
- Study time and pace in successful sales pitches.
- Learn how to develop strong customer-vendor relationships.
- Study three key issues that influence a buyer.
- Look at the purpose and importance of a good sales brief.
- Learn how to write and present a sales pitch.
- Understand how to react to potential buyer’s comments, concerns and suggestions.
- Discover why credibility is vital and how to increase it.
- Learn how to mirror body language to increase rapport.
- Study the psychological stages buyers move through and how to use them to your advantage.
- Learn what questions to ask your potential buyer.
- Understand selling the benefits to the buyer, exceeding expectations and not restricting focus to a product or service.
- Gain an understanding of cross-selling.
- Learn why you shouldn’t be put off by the first ‘no’.
- Move on to learning how to get past the most common objections.
- Discover ways to resolve deadlock situations.
- Feel confident in deciding when to walk away and when to negotiate further.
Advantages of the Course
- Enjoy 12 months access to this course. Learn at your own pace and revisit whenever you need a refresher.
- Five modules and a time commitment of 6-8 hours make this course perfect for busy professionals.
- There are no qualification or experience requirements for this course – just a keen interest in improving your sales technique.
- Boost your confidence both in the workplace and in everyday negotiations.
- Show your employer that you’re serious about a successful career in sales and put yourself ahead of the pack for promotion.
- A fantastic additional to a CV for anyone applying for sales based positions.
- Receive a certificate on completion to prove your closing techniques skillset.
- Technical support is on-hand if you need it.
This course is full of practical and confidence-boosting tips and techniques to enable you to close the deal on a successful career in sales.
This course is CPD certified.
- What is meant by the term “closing positively”.
- Why it is so important to learn how to bring about a positive sales closure.
- The importance of timing and pace, in a successful sales pitch.
- How to encourage your prospects to consider future opportunities, by developing a strong customer-vendor relationship.
- Three key issues that influence a buyer or potential buyer and how these can impact upon the sales process.
- The purpose of a sales brief and why a good sales brief is an important first step in writing a sales pitch.
- How to write and present a sales pitch.
- How to react to a potential buyer's comments, concerns, or suggestions.
- Why credibility is vital, when it comes to making sales.
- How to increase your credibility via a number of techniques, such as non-verbal communication, appropriate use of statistics and case studies.
- How you can mirror prospects’ body language, to increase feelings of rapport.
- The psychological stages buyers move through, as they get ready to buy from you and how you can use this process to your advantage, when closing a sale.
- How to ask the right questions, so that you understand your buyer’s place within the buying process.
- How to use timing, to increase the chance of closing the sale.
- Why you must sell the benefits to the buyer, exceed their expectations and not restrict your focus to the product or service you are selling.
- How you can cross-sell products or services.
- Why you need not feel put off at the first sign of a “No”.
- The most common sales objections and how to move past them.
- How deadlock situations arise in sales situations and how they can be resolved.
- How to tell when you should walk away and when you should negotiate.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above