Ever wanted to be the person that lights up the room when they walk in? Well this course can certainly set you on the way. You will master the interpersonal skills needed to exude confidence and charisma, necessary traits in today’s competitive workplace environment.
Not only will this course benefit you in your work life, you can apply these skills in your personal life, maybe even in your love life?
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- You will learn how to make in impact in what you say and do, as well as learning how to handle potentially awkward situations, such as forgetting someone’s name.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
This engaging course will teach you how to interact with people in far more outgoing way, and make you a more outgoing and charismatic person.
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people.
- Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
- Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
- Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
- Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above