Sage & AAT Accounting & Payroll Master Package (EC113226)
Set yourself on a clear path to success in the fields of accountancy and bookkeeping with this great value course package. With many hours of interactive course content, which can be studied online whenever is most convenient for you, this package contains all you need to become proficient in accountancy and bookkeeping skills, including payroll and spreadsheets.
What Is Included?
This course package includes a total of eight individual courses – Sage 50 Accounts 2014, Sage 50 Payroll levels one and two, Accounting and Bookkeeping Essential Skills, AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting level two and MS Excel 2016 levels one, two and three.
Who Is This For?
This is the perfect course package for someone looking to start a career in accountancy and bookkeeping, as it takes learning from a basic to an advanced level. It's also an ideal investment for a business owner wanting to learn how to do their own books and payroll.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
A bundle of quality courses that combine to teach all the necessary skills for competent and efficient accountancy and bookkeeping.
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified and Recognised by the IAB
- Learn to navigate Sage with this level one course.
- Work through 18 units of study to gain a good grounding in this leading accounts software for small and medium businesses.
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 - Levels 1 and 2.
- Get Sage certified with this two course package and become proficient in running a company's payroll.
- 50 units of study lead to official Sage 50 payroll certification.
Accounting and Bookkeeping - Essential Skills Course
- Taster course designed as an easy introduction to accounting and bookkeeping.
- Learn basic bookkeeping skills across nine units of study.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2
- The most sought-after AAT qualification.
- Learn a range of accounting principles and techniques across five core units of study:
- Processing bookkeeping transactions.
- Control accounts, journals and the banking system.
- Basic costing.
- Work effectively in accounting and finance.
- Computerised accounting.
MS Excel 2016 - Set of three interactive courses
- Progress to an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016.
- A total of 98 lessons across Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced level courses.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Annual AAT membership fee included (worth £143)
- A great value course package that will lead you from beginner through to advanced level skills.
- Courses complement one-another and include Sage 50, Accounting, Bookkeeping and MS Excel for a well-balanced skillset.
- Add a fantastic skills boost to your CV with a total of eight individual courses.
- Achieve official Sage 50 and AAT certification.
- Ideal for those looking for positions in accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Also a good investment for small business-owners who are responsible for their own accounting.
- Enjoy access to the course material for a full year, allowing for self-paced study.
- Learn online at a time and place that's convenient to you.
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT - Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)£695View More
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll (Level 1 & 2 Package)£295View More
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified and Recognised by the IAB£50View More
Accounting and Bookkeeping, Essential Skills Course£50View More
MS Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses£40View More